IHC WORLD is now introducing a new standard adhesive slide, TruBond Microscope Slides, a hydrophilic adhesive slide with proven performance under high temperature and high pH conditions. Our extensive testing have shown the TruBond Slides outperformed many commonly used positive charged and adhesive slides. It is especially useful in preventing sections from falling off slides when performing high temperature antigen retrieval or enzyme digestion, and it is ideal for use in immunostaining of paraffin and frozen sections where requires stronger adhesion. We also strongly recommend using our TruBond slides to protect your valuable tissue microarray sections.
- Glass Type: Hight Clarity, Low Fluorescence White.
- Surface Wettability: Hydrophilic.
- Adhesion: Very Strong.
- Edge Treatment: Ground Corner.
- Recommended Use: Manual & Automated IHC, ICC, IF, HIER and Enzyme Digestion processes when tissue requires extra strong adhesion. Epitope enhancement and DNA probe procedures. Autopsy, brain sections and tissue microarray sections.
- Size: 75x25mm, 1mm thick.
- Available Colors: White, Blue, Green and Yellow.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.