This Epitope Retrieval Set utilizes steaming method to achieve antigen unmasking on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections. This set comes with IHC-Tek Epitope Retrieval Solution which is newly formulated solution and can be used universally for retrieving antigens and epitopes of all types, including membrane proteins, cytoplasmic proteins as well as nuclear proteins. All images below are results from this Epitope Retrieval Steamer Set.
The set comes with:
- One B&D Handy Steamer.
- Six Plastic Coplin Jars with 10 slides capacity each and 60 slides total capacity.
- One bottle of 500 ml IHC-Tek Epitope Retrieval Solution.
- One User Manual.
- Easy to use!
- Consistent and reproducible results.
- Retrieval antigens of all types including membrane, cytoplasmic and nuclear proteins.
- Complete walk away device with total steaming time up to 75 minutes. Simply set timer and walk away, signal bell alerts you when slides are ready.
- Water level indicator makes it a breeze to add additional water when needed through the external water fill inlet while unit is running.
- Steaming temperature between 95 C-98 C which is optimal for most of antigens.
- Low cost comparing with similar devices.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.