Author Topic: HELP! Need PV Antibody Suggestions!  (Read 1764 times)

Offline CJennifer

HELP! Need PV Antibody Suggestions!
« on: January 28, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction....

I have been using a pAB Anti-Parvalbumin antibody raised in rabbit for my IHC (followed with DAKO secondary and DAB processing). However, Millipore is OUT OF STOCK (and doesn't anticipate more inventory until 2016!). I still have rabbit specific DAKO secondary, so ideally I would like a rabbit-raised anti-PV antobody, though I would be willing to switch to a mouse antibody and order mouse-specific secondary.

I'm thinking I would prefer a polyclonal antobody (since I want to maximize visualization). Has anyone used either a rabbit or mouse rainsed anti-PV and can suggest a company/product? Most of the AB I have seen has been used for flourescence, and I want to use HRP and DAB...

ANY help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the antibody to finish my dissertation work... :)

Thanks in advance!

HELP! Need PV Antibody Suggestions!
« on: January 28, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »

Offline DGonzalo

Re: HELP! Need PV Antibody Suggestions!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 11:06:55 AM »
Hi, you can find the info about any antibody you need at Labome's database (http://www.labome.com/).

In your case, if you need a rabbit polyclonal anti-parvalbumin different from the one from Millipore, you could use the one from Invitrogen (PA1-933), which has been cited in 14 publications in the database and works for IHC. There is another one from GeneTex (GTX11427), cited twice, and also used for IHC.

If you want to switch to mouse primary antibody, you could use the one from Millipore (MAB1572), cited 63 times; or the one from Sigma-Aldrich (P3088), cited 71 times. Both work good for IHC.

You can check all this info here: http://www.labome.com/gene/human/parvalbumin-antibody.html

Offline KWinslet

• Trainee
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:35:23 PM »
there are many companies can provide the product you need,you can search DPABH-19293 from creative diagnostics

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:35:23 PM »