Author Topic: Why we are different?  (Read 1728 times)

Offline CAmyitao

• Trainee
  • The Function of Alpha Amylase
    • Creative Enzymes
Why we are different?
« on: May 19, 2015, 04:38:34 AM »
Once there goes a saying, “there are not two identical leaves in the world”. I believe most of you have heart about it, right? Because almost everyone around me gives a certain answer “yes!” And I also believe there were a few us who had doubted about it, and I even believe some of them have struggled to make a breakthrough. Don’t ask me why I know that, well, because I’m one of them!
However, the real implication of this old saying is that no two people are the same in the world. And you may ask for the reasons. Okay, just follow me please.
First, gene is the primary matter. But what is gene?And how does thegene express?
According to genetic definition, gene, the basic unit of the genetic, is DNA or RNA molecule which has a specific nucleotide sequence of genetic information.Through replication genes transfer the message of parental generation to the next generation, that’s why we appear similar to our parents. Since that we are different from others and we are unique.
The components and the structure of DNA is quite complicated, but the most important part you must know is that everyone’s DNA generated from his or her parents is definitely different.Therefore, the most basic reason for why we are different come out.
There must be lots of reasons for why we are different, but what I’m going to tell you next is still about DNA. Your eyes popped out, don’t you? God bless you and let me save you.
DNA is a nucleic acid; alongside proteins and carbohydrates, nucleic acids compose the three major macromolecules essential for all existed forms of life.Most DNA molecules are made up of  two biopolymer strands coiled around each other to form a double helix. The two DNA strands are known as polynucleotides since they are composed of simpler units called nucleotides. DNA is well-suited for biological information storage. The backbone of DNA is resistant to cleavage, and both strands of the double-stranded structure store the same biological information. Bio-information is replicated as the two strands are separated. A significant portion of DNA (more than 98% for humans) is non-coding, meaning that these sections do not serve as patterns for protein sequences.
The two strands of DNA run in opposite directions to each other and are therefore anti-parallel. Attached to each sugar is one of four types of nucleobases (informally, bases). It is the sequence of these four nucleobases along the backbone that encodes biological information. And the DNA sequencing, the vital factor, is the most complex. Since that,  the research of genetics and genomics never stops.
Thus, No one has ever found two blades of ribbon grass alike, and no one will ever find two human being alike.
LIfe changes what you are, not who you are.
(http://www.cd-genomics.com/)

Why we are different?
« on: May 19, 2015, 04:38:34 AM »